Posted: April 20, 2018
- Must be registered as a full-time student in a first-year program of a post-secondary school by September following the school year of applications
- Must provide an official document from their academic institution confirming that they are accepted for the following academic year and indicating that a diploma or degree is underway
- Must have sponsorship from an educator that knows the applicant at the same school (secondary school), and a reference letter from him/her
- Must include a motivational letter outlining your reasons for application, your goals, and relevant background
- Must provide an up-to-date transcript of their academic records.
- Must submit a resume.
$1000 will be awarded to one student in the Miramichi Region (MVHS, JMH, NSER, BHS and Carrefour Beausoleil).
The scholarship application form is available online at http://www.miramichichamber.com/scholarship-program/ and the deadline is April 30th, 2018.