Posted: May 10, 2018
If you wish to be considered for an MVHS “M” Award you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be in the graduating class of 2018.
- You must have made a significant contribution to MVHS in the area of Extra Curricular Athletics, Clubs or Student Council (you do not need to be involved with a group for the four years).
- You must attach a 250 word essay justifying your nomination.
- Your application must be returned to Mr. Jamieson no later than Friday, May 25th, 2018
- A committee will review all applications and select the award recipients. Not all applicants will necessarily qualify.