Posted: February 9, 2017
"Embedding Cultural Pride Within Our Communities" - Pjila'si aqq Welcome Everyone
DATE: Thursday February 23, 2017.
SCHEDULE: Grand Entry begins at 9:30am and Grand Exit at 3pm
- 9:30am Grand Entry - Everyone Invited
- 9:45am-10:55am - Grade 12 Invited
- 10:55am-12pm - Grade 11 Invites
- 12pm-1pm - Noon - All Feeder School studnets and MVHS invited to participate in school supplies round dances for a chance to win free school supplies / also lunch will include the potato dance
- 1pm-2:05pm - Grade 10 Invited
- 2:10pm-3pm - Grade 9 Invites
- NOTE: Teachers are welcome and invited to bring their classes (all grades) at anypoint throughout the day!
Invited Guest: please register dancers and ventors with Ashley.Julian@nbed.nb.ca