Posted: March 20, 2018
Here is what needs to be done today...see attached rubric for how this journal entry will be evaluated (due by end of class).
- This task will be done once every two or three weeks of project work.
- You are to login to the MakerSpace page and use your static page that one group member has created.
- Either group member can upload pictures and/or videos and/or documents to the MakerSpace page. However, the group member that created the static page must link the content within the journal.
- Be sure to date the journal entry in your static page and put the latest journal entry on the top.
- Type your summary/reflection within the static page. Also include any relevant website links and be sure to link your picture/video uploads.
- This can also be done at home in case a group member is absent. My suggestion would be to type the entry in word and upload a document that could be linked in the journal at a later time from the member that is absent.