Oct.25 Journal Entry 3
I've given up on the raspberry pi. I then decided i'd move on to taking on 3d printing full time as my project. I removed and replaced a part on the orion, and i've experimented with different prints to see what the makerbot could do.
Sept.29 Journal Entry #2
See Photos uploaded, We're making progress. Finally figured out how to access the terminal on the RP3, and then coded up the microphone on the thing to get it going. All in all i think we're making relatively solid progress, should be able to get the thing going by mid-late october, at least in the early prototype stages. Gallery
Sept.25 Journal Entry #1