Posted: March 21, 2019
Only one applicant is nominated per school. If you would like to be considered, please hand in a completed application form to Ms. O'Donnell by Monday, April 1st.
Through the generosity of Ronald V. Joyce, the University of New Brunswick has establishe the
Joyce Family Foundation Access Bursaries. The Joyce Foundation is proud to annually fund
high school entrance bursaries valued at $20,000 ($5,000 renewable per year for up to 4 years).
This support will assist young Atlantic Canadians (preference to New Brunswick residents)
achieve their academic goals. APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 5th, 2019
1. Preference given to residents of New Brunswick, and then Atlantic Canada, who have graduated from a secondary high school in the province within last 12 months;
2. Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and personal circumstances;
3. Students must be enrolled in a full-time (4 courses or 12 credit hours in each term) undergraduate program of study at UNB;
4. Renewal is based on maintaining good academic standing (minimum assessment year GPA of 2.0);
5. Recipient must commit to work with at least one mentor in an extracurricular activity throughout their program of study;
6. Bursaries awarded are to be applied against tuition and ancillary fees.