Posted: October 29, 2019
Award valued at $1500 for Indigenous students pursuing a career in a health-related program. Deadline is December 1, 2019.
To be eligible to apply, a student is required to:
- • Identify as First Nations, Métis, or Inuit; and
- • Must be from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, or Newfoundland & Labrador but do not need to be currently living in one of these provinces; and
- • Be entering Grade 12 in the Fall of 2019; and
- • Have a minimum of 75% average in their grade 11 high school courses; and
- • Be planning to apply to at least one health-related program at a university, college or other PSE institution that begins next school year (Fall 2020) or be able to describe how your educational path will provide you the opportunity get into or work in a health field