March 6, 2010
Regristration at 10a.m.
· 5 vs. 5 indoor touch rugby
· Teams of 6 players. Subs on the fly
· Same rules as buggers (no kicking; two hand tag)
· 2 five minute halves
· 1 ref on the sideline
· Teams will call their own tags; if need be, the ref will step in and call the tag (or lack thereof )
· Once tagged the defending team has to give a metre
· After tagged, player has to tap with foot; he can run with the ball
· No out of bounds. Just stay within the gym walls
· To score a try one needs to touch the end walls with the rugby ball (no need to touch the floor)
· 5 $ per player to play(all proceeds go to getting players insured by rugby Canada this summer)
· Teams will be made the day of the tournament by random selection
· There will be a skills competition at 1 p.m. 2$ to enter, and the winner takes all. More details will be provided the day of.
· Tournament starts at 10 a.m.
· First game to start at 10:20 a.m.