This Assignment will be due this coming Monday, October 3. It should be 1 page in length. The main criteria for the fable are as follows:
- It must be designed to teach a lesson (moral) and it must have animals as the main characters.
- Tomorrow we will work on the writing process and first drafting.
- Thursday we will revise our drafts and edit other's works.
- Friday will be an exploration of other fables and final editing
There are three main aspects to focus on:
1) Characters: they should be animals, have names, and you should have a protagonist and an antagonist.
2) Setting: you should have a clearly set setting. Times and places are essential
3) Plot: make sure that you map out a plot that revolves around teaching your lesson. We will go over plot maps Wednesday.