Hi, Period 2 Math 9 students!
As you know, we are now using a team in the "Teams" application for Math class. Here is how to access your "Daily Lessons" and all of the related materials online using "Teams":
1. Use a search engine and type "office.com" in the search bar. This will take you to Office 365.
2. Sign in to Office 365 using your email address which looks like firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click on the "Teams" application towards the bottom left side of your screen (the icon is purple with a white "T").
4. Once in "Teams", click on the "Teams" button (it looks like 3 people standing together).
5. Click on our team (Math 9 Pd 2 Maltby Ingersoll - it has a picture of a calculator).
6. Once you are in our team, click on "Class Notebook" at the top of the screen.
7. Once your "Class Notebook" loads (this may take a few seconds), you will see an explanation of how "Class Notebook" works as well as a little purple arrow in the top left corner. Click on the purple arrow to open you navigation panel.
8. Once you open your navigation panel, you will see 4 folders - "Welcome", "Collaboration Space", "Content Library" and "Your Name". You will find our course outline and our textbook in the "Content Library". If you click on the folder with your name on it, you will find a sub-folder called "Daily Lessons". If you go into "Daily Lessons", you will see everything we have done so far this semester plus the next lesson. For example, you will see the blank lesson for section 3.3 in your daily lessons folder right now along with the home learning questions for section 3.3. This is the lesson I'll be teaching to the gold team on Friday and to the blue team on Monday. Please look at this lesson in advance and and print or prepare your notes before your next class so we can go through the lesson efficiently which will allow you more practice time while you're physically with me.
See you soon! :)