Posted: March 13, 2017
Posted: March 3, 2017
- This task will be done once every two weeks of project work...
- You are to login to the MakerSpace page and use your static page that one group member has created.
- See attached rubric to help guide you in terms of content for the journal entry.
- Either group member can upload pictures and/or videos and/or documents to the MakerSpace page. However, the group member that created the static page must link the content within the journal.
- Be sure to date the journal entry in your static page and put the latest journal entry on the top.
- Type your summary/reflection within the static page. Also include any relevant website links and be sure to link your picture/video uploads.
This can also be done at home in case a group member is absent. My suggestion would be to type the entry in word and upload a document that could be linked in the journal at a later time from the member that is absent.