Posted: March 21, 2019
Awarded annually, the scholarship is valued at $2000. The deadline to apply is June 30th, 2019.
• Current resident of NB, NS or NFLD.
• Current Secondary Student (or has graduated within the past 12 months).
• Accepted and entering a Canadian College or University in the 2019/20 academic year.
• Proof of acceptance to at least one Canadian College or University. This does not have to be from
the College/University you plan to attend. If you are selected as the scholarship recipient, we will
confirm where you will be attending at that time.
• Demonstrated leadership and a strong commitment to his/her community through initiating
innovative community projects and/or volunteerism.
• Letter of recommendation from your current school, written and signed by principal, teacher or
guidance counsellor (no electronic signatures).
• Letter of recommendation from community group or individual(s) that you supported (no
electronic signatures). If your community project was affiliated with your school, it is acceptable to have
two letters of recommendation from your school.
• Official Transcripts (most recent).